Mud-Traks Super Ground Protection Mat - Rope Handles 45 in x 6 ft
Mud-Traks Super Ground Protection Mat 45 in x 6 ft
Top Features for Mud-Traks Super Ground Protection Mat - Rope Handles 45 in x 6 ft
- For rubber tire/track vehicles only. No steel tracks.
- Easily handled by men in the field
- Fits in the back of a pickup truck
- Most aggressive traction surface in the industry (textured on both sides)
- Does not conduct electricity
- Not affected by water, gas, oil or chemicals
- Rope Handles for easy lifting
Transmission line crews, well drillers, cranes and house movers.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and/or Phthalates, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
NOTE: This item is a custom order and is not returnable.
Mud-Traks Super Ground Protection Mat - Rope Handles 45 in x 6 ft are the strongest and most rigid mat in the industry that men can lift. Pound for pound, these lightweight composite, fiberglass panels are stronger than wood, plastic or steel.
Recommended for transmission line crews, well drillers, cranes and house movers.
Whether on mud, sand or swamp, Mud-Traks will take you and your equipment where other mats and plywood can't. Designed with a solid fiberglass grid structure that channels tire load throughout the mat, Mud-Traks sets the industry standard for elite, portable roadway systems.
* Peak flexural strength of 63,000 psi
* Superstrong, lightweight fiberglass panels
* Strongest mat in the industry, easily handled by men in the field
* Ground psi substantially lower than plastic, plywood or planks
* Reduces 75 psi tire load to 11 psi
* Handles axle loads of 30,000 lbs in off-road conditions
* Bends, but does not roll up or break
When using truck outriggers, allows use a block of wood or an outrigger protection pad between the outrigger and a ground protection mat.
Clean using a pressure washer or garden hose and non-metal scrub brush.Shipping
Ships on pallets via freight delivery. Customer must unload at delivery location, Lift Gate service is not available for this product.
This Product Ships Freight Only.
Please review our shipping disclaimer.
|SF per Item||22.50|
|Packaging||Shrink Wrapped on Pallets|
|Number of Pieces per Package Type||50|
|Interlock Loss||0.00 feet|
|Surface Finish||Traction grooves|
|Surface Design||Solid color|
|Installation Method||Dry lay, connectors|
|Border Strips Included||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 year limited|