Rubber Flooring Rolls 1/4 Inch 4x10 Ft Colors
Roll Rubber Flooring, 4x10 Rubber Floor Rolls, Gym Flooring Rolls
Top Features for Rubber Flooring Rolls 1/4 Inch 4x10 Ft Colors
- Ships ground to your door
- Durable athletic gym and exercise flooring
- Easy installation, no adhesive required
- 5 colors to choose from
- Great for home gym floors, basement floors and exercise rooms
- Easy to clean
- Easy to roll up and store
Home Gym Floors, Home Rubber Flooring, Portable Rubber Rolls, Home Exercise Flooring
Use a neutral Ph cleaner, such as Taski Profi.Shipping
Ships via ground service or freight delivery with lift gate to your location.
This Product Ships UPS Ground, FedEx Ground and/or Freight.
Please review our shipping disclaimer.
NOTE: This item is a custom order and is not returnable.
Recycled rubber flooring rolls, 4x10 rubber floor rolls, Roll rubber flooring
When you need a small area of home rubber flooring roll material that both looks and performs well, the Greatmats 4x10 rubber floor rolls are an excellent choice. This 4 by 10 foot single piece of 1/4-inch thick rubber floor roll is available in a 10% color fleck with a variety of fleck colors.
4x10 Rubber Floor Rolls have Great Durability
Roll rubber flooring is an excellent choice for home gyms, where you'll install the rubber under exercise equipment. Or feel free to install this flooring anywhere a tough and durable rubber rolled flooring is required. With an excellent material density rating of Shore A 60, the home rubber gym flooring rolls will stand up to whatever you can throw at it.
Please note: When installing end to end this material will need to be cut square on the ends. The ends of this product are not cut square at the factory. Interestingly enough, this is industry standard. On site installation will require that the ends of this material is cut square using a sharp utility knife, if the material is be installed end to end.
The material is not cut to a perfect 10 ft length. The rolls are 10 ft at minimum and often a few inches longer, this is common in the industry for rolled rubber material. The material is very easily cut to length, with a sharp utility knife and a straight edge.
These 4x10 rubber floor rolls are a Made in the USA product that carries a 5-year limited manufacturer's warranty. The rolls consist of recycled rubber, which yields an environmentally beneficial product that also carries LEED points.
Like all rubber flooring products, this product does have some rubber smell. Other types of rubber floors in the same flooring category type and price range usually carry a greater level of odor than our Rubber Flooring Rolls 1/4 Inch 4x10 Ft Colors product, though. The rubber smell will dissipate several weeks after installation.
Gym Flooring Rolls are an Economical Flooring Option
For those seeking home rubber gym flooring rolls that also offer a good value, these 4x10 rubber floor rolls are a smart idea. Rolled rubber flooring will typically cost less per square foot than rubber mats or rubber interlocking tiles. However, the ultimate cost of the product per square foot depends in large part on the thickness measurement of the flooring and any color flecks included in the product.
Because rubber flooring rolls ship in large sizes, they do carry quite a bit of weight, so if you don't have the means of moving these heavy rolls, please contact our customer service team to learn about some of your other options for ordering rubber flooring.
The Rubber Flooring Rolls 1/4 Inch 4x10 Ft Colors product ships in a roll that will cover 40 square feet. Each roll weighs 60 pounds, so you will need to have some help available to move the rolls from room to room.
Use Rubber Floor Rolls Anywhere
Our 4x10 rubber floor rolls have a large number of potential use cases, giving it a great amount of versatility for a homeowner.
Create a Home Gym: This product can be used in the garage to create a safe and durable flooring surface for use with exercise equipment. Our home rubber gym flooring rolls are an excellent choice for providing protection against heavy exercise equipment, including hand weights. You don't want to drop a hand weight onto a garage floor, as you could cause a chip or crack. The 4x10 rubber floor rolls protect the original flooring from damage.
- Covering Cement: You also can choose to install this durable flooring in a utility room or mud room to create a easy to clean type of floor. When installing the product over a cement floor, these rubber flooring rolls will enhance the appearance of any room, especially considering all of the different color fleck choices available.
- Easy to Clean: If you have a new puppy or other type of messy pet in the home, our 4x10 rubber floor rolls are a smart option. This type of flooring only has a slight absorption quality to it, meaning any 'accidents' the puppy has in its pen will be easy to clean up without having to worry about the smell becoming a permanent part of the floor. To clean this floor, you can sweep or vacuum dry debris on an as needed basis. For more stubborn stains, use a mop with a neutral pH cleaner to complete the job.
- Industrial Settings: If you have a warehouse where you sometimes entertain customers, our Rubber Flooring Rolls 1/4 Inch 4x10 Ft Colors product is a perfect option to give your warehouse a nicer look than a simple cement floor for holding meetings. Best of all, you can install or pick up the flooring as needed in just a few minutes, storing it out of the way when it's not in use.
- Safe Play Area: When children will be playing in an attic or basement space without a finished floor, our rubber flooring rolls are an excellent choice. Cement floor in a basement can be very cold to the touch, especially if small children are sitting on the cement and playing. Plywood flooring in an attic space can have splinters. But roll out our rubber flooring in the area, and your kids will be more comfortable while they're playing safely.
Understand that our home rubber gym flooring rolls measure 0.25 inches in thickness. Although these 4x10 rubber floor rolls will handle many types of exercise equipment and small weights while protecting the sub-floor, if you are someone who uses extremely heavy weights for powerlifting, we would recommend going with a thicker type of home rubber flooring roll product.
Just contact our customer service team and explain the types of weights you normally use. Our knowledgeable team members will be able to recommend the best thickness of rubber flooring to use for your situation.
Tack Down Options for Rolled Rubber Flooring
When installing the home rubber gym flooring rolls, you have the option of whether to adhere the roll to the sub-floor.
- Permanent Installation: If you're sure you don't want to remove the 4x10 rubber floor rolls at any time, you can use a glue down installation with this flooring. You will want to clean the sub-floor thoroughly before attempting a glue down installation, removing any debris that could leave the rubber floor unable to make a tight fit.
- Temporary Installation: We'd recommend using a double-sided carpet or vinyl type to create a temporary installation. With the tape, you'll have the option of removing the rubber roll at some time in the future. Tape will not stand up to extremely rough use on the surface of the home rubber flooring roll, as it may pop loose and move around. However, for most use cases, tape will work just fine.
- Dry Lay Installation: If you don't want to mess with any types of adhesives, simply rolling out the 4x10 rubber floor rolls will work in many instances too. If you will have some sort of equipment on top of the rubber flooring, such as a treadmill or a weight bench, the weight of this equipment will hold the roll of flooring in place without any adhesive underneath. Additionally, if you know you will be removing the floor at some point, a dry lay installation makes it easy to just roll up the flooring whenever you're done using it.
Should you need more than one roll to complete an installation, you'll appreciate the straight edges on all four sides of the 4x10 rubber floor rolls. With straight edges on the home rubber flooring roll product, you can just lay the pieces side by side or end to end and create a tight fit. We would recommend using a two-sided tape underneath each piece to secure the pieces tightly together, so you don't see an edge of a piece curling up and causing a tripping hazard.
4x10 Rubber Floor Rolls Color and Ordering Options
We offer the best quality of home rubber flooring roll product at the most competitive prices that you'll find in the market. You'll also love the different color fleck options you have with these 4x10 rubber floor rolls.
These home rubber gym flooring rolls have color flecks in the surface of the black rubber material. This provides a nice look that our customers appreciate, especially when using the flooring in an area where people will see it.
Each of these 4x10 rubber floor rolls have a roughly 10% color fleck density in the surface of the rubber flooring. The spots of color look great, as they don't overwhelm the black base color, yet they're noticeable. Your 10% color fleck options in this black rubber flooring include the following:
These 4x10 rubber floor rolls is in stock and will ship direct to your door via ground service. It typically arrives within 3 to 6 working days from the time of order. Orders with 5 or more rolls will ship via freight delivery with liftgate. The customer must be present at time of delivery to accept and sign for the material.
We also offer custom cut lengths as required for your project, so please contact customer service to learn more about your options for this product. Please note that the cut lengths for home rubber gym flooring rolls are provided as a courtesy at no additional cost to customers.
In some cases, the manufacturer may provide a cut length within two pieces of material. In other cases, the manufacturer may send material that is over or under the specified linear footage. In all cases, the manufacturer is required to supply the overall amount of material per order. Finally, please understand that it is common for rolled rubber jobs to have butt seams or cut end seams within one roll or run.
Greatmats 4x10 Ft Rolled Rubber (10% Green Fleck, Red Fleck, Tan Fleck)
Great customer service. Product as described. Looking really good in my garage.
San Mateo, CA
Exactly what I expected! Put it directly on basement floor to create my workout area. Didn't need to put anything underneath(double sided tape) because the mats didn't slide. I totally would recommend getting the type with specs in it because dusty foot prints will show up if you bought solid black. The free shipping is what sold me. When I'm ready to make my workout room bigger I'll be buying my mats from greatmats.com!
Customer service was extremely helpful(unlike other companies I called) and helped me pick out the right mats I was looking for.
I installed them on my own and had to cut a portion to fit my room. They have some weight to them and were difficult to cut in a perfectly straight line(e.g. to the right of my punching bag you can see in the photo were it doesn't meet perfectly), but it was worth my sore arms the next day.
They look great with no curling and the light rubber smell is gone within a couple days with leaving the window open.
I use my personal gym everyday for jump rope, plyometrics, boxing and weights, and the mats still look brand new and easy to clean.
Excellent service and prompt delivery! Highly recommended this company.
Sierra Madre, CA
Great high quality mat for my home gym since who knows when gyms will be open again. I bought two put them on top of 3 inch carpet foam padding and used high strength duck tape on the bottom side and can’t even notice.
Center valley, PA
I love this mat. We installed this in our garage for a little work out area, and it's amazing. Doesn't slide at all, and provides great traction. We're currently using it to run our dog inside when it's raining, and it's still holding up amazing. (Order #: 1519527)
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
Very slow to ship. Took a week for a stock item.
Good quality mat but the piece we received was cut very uneven. I expected a symetrical peice of rubber but it will get the job done.
I received my 2 mats that I bought to put under my Gym equipment. When they arrived the cardboard wrap that they were in was so tattered, it look like they fell off of the truck and were dragged. Fortunately the mats were ok. I really like the quality and the fact that you could choose the color of the specs in the mat. I didnt like the fact that the edges were cut irregular, since I was counting on the exact size for my space. Now I have to trim them. At a 1/4" thick I cant imagine what I will use to cut them.
Great product and shipping
If you want the best , this is where you go. Their price cant be beaten . Do your research first , but bookmark this web site!
Kevin O Dwyer
4 or 5 days from when I ordered, the mats were here. Great service!
Very good service and product quality!
Had exactly what I needed and offered products that gave me ideas for future purchases.
I recently purchased a 4 x 10 exercise equipment mat. The sales experience was very good. The quality of the mat was very good. The packaging however, sucked. The mat was rolled and covered in plastic and taped closed. When the mat arrived half the plastic was off and a 3 inch gash was taken out of one end, obviously shipping damage. Furthermore they taped the rolled mat and put the taped directly on the mat. Now I have huge sections of the mat with tape glue stuck to it that I cant get off. It looks like carp. After calling and complaining, they took 20% off the price which was nice but they should have given me a new mat as this one looks like hell. You have nice products but please adjust your packaging so they arrive in good shape
Fast, easy order process and delivered timely
The floormat is exactly as described. This will be a great addition to my garage gym. It shipped very quickly as well.
Heavy mat, seems to be very good quality.
Sandra in Texas
How do you think this product would fare if it was laid on top of carpet for cardio workouts? Would you expect slipping on the carpet?
How will this product hold up in a shop office with shoes that will have steel shavings in them.
Can it be used on a garage floor?
Does this product out-gas like stall matting? We tried to put stall mats in our home gym and they smelled so bad weeks later that we had to return them.
Can this be used outside for floor in play house on the ground ?
How feasible is it to mop and clean daily? Is there any risk of mold or mildew when used around surfaces that may be exposed to water on a daily basis