SupraTile 6.5 mm T-Joint Textured Colors
Interlocking Industrial PVC SupraTile 6.5 mm T-Joint Textured Colors
Top Features for SupraTile 6.5 mm T-Joint Textured Colors
- Quick and easy installation
- Resistant to oils, chemicals, mold and mildew
- Excellent resistance to impact, moisture and abrasion
- Warm and comfortable underfoot
- Can be installed over old uneven, or contaminated sub-floors
- Superior sound absorption, integrated ramp edging for most styles
- Easy to remove and relay, protective topcoats available
- Large selection of colors, textures, thicknesses, and interlock styles
Loading Docks, Storage Areas, Warehouses, Factories
SupraTile solid PVC industrial grade flooring available in a wide selection of colors. This tile is a full 6.5mm thick, textured heavy duty floor tile with superior 'T' Joint interlocks.
Ideal for use in auto repair facilities, high traffic areas, service shops, factories, warehouses, hangars, and thousands of other commercial and industrial applications including forklift duty.
6.5mm thickness (255 mils or about 1/4 inch thick) is about 10 times thicker than a standard 100 percent solids epoxy floor. At about the same installed price, Supratile 6.5mm runs about 1/10th the price/thickness than an epoxy floor. Each tile is 20 square (2.75 sq ft/tile).
Clean with damp mop, hot water and common household floor cleaner.Shipping
Ships in cartons via ground service to your door, for larger orders product may ship freight delivery.
This Product Ships UPS Ground, FedEx Ground and/or Freight.
Please review our shipping disclaimer.
|Material Type||PVC Plastic|
|SF per Item||2.75|
|Number of Pieces per Package Type||10|
|Interlock Loss||0.02 feet|
|Material Hardness||Shore A 92|
|Surface Design||Solid color|
|Installation Method||Interlocking, dry lay|
|Border Strips Included||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||20 year|