LonCompass Vinyl Rolls 6 x 60 Ft
Non-Slip Anti-Microbial Aircraft LonCompass Vinyl Rolls 6 x 60 Feet
Top Features for LonCompass Vinyl Rolls 6 x 60 Ft
- Coin top with wider spacing
- Bolder colors
- Aircraft use
- Reduces risk of slipping
- Phtalate free
- SVHC free
- GreenAir® and GreenMedic®
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and/or Phthalates, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
NOTE: This item is a custom order and is not returnable.
LonCompass® Lonseal Vinyl Flooring, reduces risk of slipping
LonCompass® is different options for stamping the coin details Loncompass Vinyl Rolls 6x60 Ft which delivers a choice for design and color.
LonCompass® Lonseal Aircraft Vinyl Flooring, Reduces Slipping And Features Unique Design
LonCompass® sheet vinyl covering is a coin top product with wider spacing and bolder colors than other aircraft flooring. It offers slip reduction and traction.
LonCompass® aircraft vinyl flooring is an Axis Aircraft Collection embossed product highlighting differently scaled coin-stamping that deliver a variety of choices in terms of color and design options. It also has outstanding traction, which helps in reducing the risk of slipping and providing a level of safety for everyone from a flight attendant and passenger to a pilot.
The wider spaced coin pattern and bolder colors of LonCompass® commercial grade aircraft vinyl flooring makes it a striking option for both large and small areas of planes, jets, helicopters, and more. Available in camel, asphalt, denim, graystone, and yale blue, there is a color to compliment any design scheme and preference. The denim color option has a pearlescent tone, shifting hues as the angle of view changes for an extra unique design.
LonCompass® Lonseal Aircraft Vinyl Flooring, Specs & Features
The aircraft coin mat floor surface comes in rolls that are 6 feet wide (1.8 meters) by 60 feet long (18.3 meters). The rolls are 0.092 inches thick (2.3 millimeters) and have a wear layer thickness of 0.032 inches (0.8 millimeters). The roll’s weight is 84 ounces per square yard, for a total weight of 220 pounds and 360 square feet.
The aircraft vinyl flooring meets FAA requirements FAR 25.853a: 12-Second Vertical Flammability Test and FAR 25.793: Factor of Sliding Friction. It also meets FMVSS 302: CFR 49 §571.302.
Lonseal’s commitment to environment is unmatched by competitors. With recycled content and an extended life cycle, this flooring’s GreenAir® and GreenMedic® designations ensure a minimal environmental impact with the ability to still endure the toughest traffic. The low-emitting material the flooring is made of is FloorScore® certified, to help provide the purest in Indoor Air Quality (IAQ). This product is also phthalate free and SVHC free, and it’s antimicrobial, as well.
Lonseal LonCompass floor matting is an aviation industry leader because of its featherweight feature. It’s more than 30 percent lighter than standard NTF products, and the flooring material’s lightweight and high strength-to-weight ratio are most often specified by many aircraft designers and airplane manufacturers. Lonseal’s LonCompass flooring is specifically designed to support the increasing demands of today’s aircraft industry.
Lonseal LonCompass flooring products also meet the criteria outlined by REACH (Registration, Evaluation, Authorization, and Restriction of Chemicals), the European Union regulation that addresses the production and use of chemical substances. REACH is quickly becoming a worldwide production standard and Lonseal is pleased to be at the forefront of this important initiative.
LonCompass® by Lonseal® Aircraft Flooring - The Installation Process
- After you acclimate and loose lay the flooring in the aircraft, make any relief cuts as necessary - leaving extra width and length to be trimmed after installation.
- Apply a bead of joint sealant between the floor panels if needed, allowing the sealant to fully cure per the manufacturer’s recommendations. Once cured, apply seam tape centered on the seam, smoothing the tape against the substrate to avoid air bubbles.
- Install the moisture barrier tape if needed.
- Apply a full spread of double face aircraft tape, making sure not to overlap the tape.
- Just prior to placing the vinyl roll, remove the tape liner.
- Place the vinyl flooring roll into the tape, making sure to align any patterns at the center or focal point of the installation area.
- Roll the flooring in both directions using a heavy three-section roller.
- To ensure a proper fit, trim any excess flooring.
- Heat weld all seams of adjacent flooring.
- If required, apply sealant around the perimeter of the installation and any exposed edges of the flooring following the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Perform initial maintenance after the tape and perimeter sealant (if used) have cured.
LonCompass® by Lonseal® Aircraft Flooring - Cleaning & Maintenance
- Remove all gross soiling (food, gum, residues, etc.).
- Clean the flooring with a microfiber dust mop, vacuuming first, if needed, to pick up large particles.
- Spray approved cleaner liberally on the surface and allow it to penetrate for 10 seconds or as directed by the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Use a microfiber wet mop to clean the floor.
- If necessary, use a clean microfiber mop pad and clean water to remove any remaining residue.
- Allow the floor to fully dry.
- If a field applied finish was used for the installation, additional finish should be applied at this time. While 1 – 2 coats are recommended, additional coats may be needed depending on the condition of the existing finish and frequency of maintenance.
LonCompass® by LonSeal® - A Great Aircraft Vinyl Flooring Solution
This top notch, commercial grade airline flooring product is a high performing, attractive solution that is suitable for so many applications. For more information, reach out to the customer service team at Greatmats. They can answer your questions and offer assistance placing your order.
Ship via freight delivery
This Product Ships Freight Only.
Please review our shipping disclaimer.
|SF per Item||360.00|
|Packaging||Shrink Wrapped on Pallets|
|Number of Pieces per Package Type||9|
|Interlock Loss||0.00 feet|
|Surface Design||Solid color|
|Installation Method||Glue down, weld seams|
|Border Strips Included||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited manufacturer warranty|