LonStratus Vinyl Rolls 6 x 60 Ft
Aircraft Stubbed Surface LonStratus Vinyl Flooring Rolls 6 x 60 Ft
Top Features for LonStratus Vinyl Rolls 6 x 60 Ft
- Woven style pattern
- Classic touch of timeless elegance
- Durable and tough stubbed surface
- Flooring made for aircraft
- Phtalate free
- SVHC free
- GreenAir® and GreenMedic®
- Low VOC
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and/or Phthalates, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
NOTE: This item is a custom order and is not returnable.
LonStratus® by Lonseal® - Offers tranquil atmosphere
LonStratus® is part of Lonseal's® popular, attractive, durable, and effective Mirage Aircraft collection.LonStratus Vinyl Rolls 6x60 Ft have a unique fabric appearance delivering endurance and toughness.
The LonStratus® Lonseal flooring moves between visual texture and the realistic attributes of linen fabric. It offers a tranquil atmosphere, but brings a classiness to the aircraft. It offers a classic touch of timeless elegance in a product that is also eco-friendly. This woven vinyl flooring is a Low VOC solution that is SVHC free, GreenAir and GreenMedic certified. It’s also phthalate free.
LonStratus® by Lonseal® - Suitable For Many Settings With Attractive Options
This sheet vinyl aircraft floor covering is suitable for a helicopter, airbus, commuter airplane, commercial airplane, passenger airliners, jets, blimps, and more. Some commercial busses and similar vehicles may also put this aircraft floor covering to good use, as it is very durable.
LonStratus® - Affordable, Manageable, and Reliable
Each Lonseal aircraft floor covering comes in a roll that is 6 feet wide and 60 feet long. You can use the convenient calculator at the top of the page to figure out the exact amount of product you will need, or, you can reach out to the team at Greatmats for help determining this. Each roll will run about $3,150.00 and provide 360 square feet of coverage.
Each of the Lonseal flooring rolls weighs approximately 190 pounds. It’s a product made of very durable vinyl with an interwoven surface design, smooth finish, and straight product edging. It features an overall thickness of 0.080 inches or 2.0 mm and a wear layer thickness of 0.020 inches or 0.5 mm.
LonStratus® by Lonseal® - Environmentally Intelligent Flooring
This aircraft floor covering is a safe, clean, eco-friendly product. It is both phthalate free and SVHC free, low VOC, antimicrobial, and REACH. It’s a product that is GreenAir®, GreenMedic®, and Featherweight. It meets FAA requirements for FAR 25.853a - 12-second vertical flammability test and FAR 25.793 - factor of sliding friction.
LonStratus® Aircraft Floor Covering Installation Method:
- Acclimate all products to the installation location for a minimum of 48 hours prior to installation.
- Loose lay the flooring in the aircraft. Make any relief cuts as necessary, and leave extra width and length to be trimmed after installation.
- Ensure the substrate (e.g. fiberglass or metal panels) is free of contaminants prior to installing any sealant, moisture tape, or double face tape.
- If required, apply a bead of joint sealant between the floor panels, and allow the sealant to fully cure per the manufacturer’s recommendations. Once cured, apply seam tape centered on the seam, smoothing the tape against the substrate to avoid air bubbles.
- If required, install the moisture barrier tape following the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Apply a full spread of double face aircraft tape or Lontape to the substrate or moisture barrier tape (if present). Do not overlap the tape and minimize gapping.
- Remove the tape liner just prior to placing the flooring. Depending on the liner used for the tape, use caution as they may be slippery.
- Place the flooring into the tape, making sure to align any patterns at the center or focal point of the installation area. Minimize any repositioning of the flooring after placing it into the tape, as each repositioning may result in a weaker overall bond.
- Roll the flooring in both directions using a minimum 100 lb. (45.4 kg), three-section roller. If unable to utilize a large roller due to the size of the aircraft or accessibility, a three-section laminate roller may be used. When using a smaller roller, the installer must put enough weight behind it to ensure strong, positive contact.
- Trim any excess flooring to ensure a proper fit.
- Heat weld all seams of adjacent flooring, except for flooring that is too heavily embossed to be properly heat welded.
- If required, apply sealant around the perimeter of the installation and any exposed edges of the flooring following the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Once the tape and perimeter sealant (if used) has cured, perform initial maintenance.
Lonseal®'s Appropriate Maintenance & Cleaning:
- Once installed and 48 hours have passed, clean the flooring using a microfiber dust mop. If necessary, vacuum the floor to first pick up any large particles.
- Using a neutral pH cleaner, scrub the floor with a red buffing pad on a slow speed rotary floor machine or auto-scrubber and vacuum up any remaining cleaning solution.
- Remove all soil, dirt, dust, and debris.
- Clean the aircraft flooring using a microfiber dust mop. If necessary, vacuum the floor first.
- Apply a diluted neutral cleaner to the surface using a microfiber wet mop pad.
- If necessary, use clean water and a clean microfiber mop pad to remove any remaining residue.
LonStratus® by Lonseal® - A Great Aircraft Flooring Solution
This commercial grade product is a high performing, attractive aircraft flooring solution that is suitable for so many applications. Reach out to the customer service team at Greatmats for more information, or, for assistance placing your order. This flooring will look great and perform well in an aircraft for years to come.
MEETS FAA REQUIREMENTS:
FAR 25.853(a): 12-Second Vertical Flammability
FAR 25.793: Factor of Sliding Friction
EU REACH COMPLIANT FORMULATION
FEATURES (data shown are nominal):
Roll Width: 6 ft. (1.8 m)
Roll Length: 60 ft. (18.3 m)
Overall Thickness: 0.080 in. (2.0 mm)
Wear Layer Thickness: 0.020 in. (0.5 mm)
Weight: 72 oz./sq. yd (2441 g/m²)
MEETS FAA REQUIREMENTS:
FAR 25.853a: 12-Second Vertical Flammability Test
FAR 25.793: Factor of Sliding Friction
MEETS FMVSS 302:
CFR 49 §571.302 Flammability of Interior Materials
EU REACH COMPLIANT FORMULATION:
Phthalate free, SVHC free
EXCLUSIVE LONSEAL® FORMULATIONS:
GreenAir®, GreenMedic®, Featherweight
WARNING: California Proposition 65
Pattern: Cross-Hatch, Linen
Width: 6 ft. (72 in.) (1.8 m)
Green Specs: LOW VOC, ANTIMICROBIAL, REACH, PHTHALATE FREE, SVHC FREE, FEATHERWEIGHT, FMVSS, FAA
Ships via freight delivery
This Product Ships Freight Only.
Please review our shipping disclaimer.
|SF per Item||360.00|
|Packaging||Shrink Wrapped on Pallets|
|Number of Pieces per Package Type||9|
|Interlock Loss||0.00 feet|
|Installation Method||Glue down, weld seams|
|Border Strips Included||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited manufacturer warranty|